- Hourly assessments and ongoing medical treatment
- Nursing support for children on life-sustaining equipment including ventilators
- Coordination of home medical supplies and prescriptions
- Caregiver training and support
- Children with tracheostomies and other respiratory conditions
- Children with feeding tubes (Mic-Key or G Buttons)
- Oxygen dependent
- Oral and or tracheal suctioning
We provide experienced LVNs and RNs to ensure your child will receive the best care specific to their needs. Children must be approved by a physician and the patient’s payer to qualify for private duty nursing services.
Our experienced nurses work closely with each family to develop an environment that not only nourishes the physical and mental development of each child, but also supports the entire family. For children needing both nursing and therapy services, our nurses and therapists work as a team to ensure the implementation of a thorough, well-coordinated plan of care. Our pediatric private duty nursing services are available whenever you need them – on an hourly (even on a 24/7 around the clock, daily, or per-visit basis). To learn more about our pediatric skilled nursing services give us a call.